We are sitting in our safe place right now!!! The siren's are blaring... so much fun... Gavin doesn't mind he's playing with toys. Steven is reading, I'm a little scared... but were safe so far:) I will update
how freakin cool and scary at the same time. Todd wants us to move to Kansas after he graduates but the tornado thing scares me ( and excites me a little too )
Kim! This is your cousin Rebecca. Your mom told me about your blog, so I thought I'd make a link to your on mine. Ours is welcometothewoodsfamily.blogspot.com. I'd love to keep in touch with you. I MISS you cause I haven't seen you in so many years, but I hope you're doing well. Your little one is so adorable, too!
Steven and I got married On April 17th 2004. We've moved 18 times since then, but we love it we've got to see alot of things that we might not have. We had a first baby in June of 2008. he is the light of our lives.
3 comments:
I hope it turns out just a fun adventure for y'all! may God be with you!
how freakin cool and scary at the same time. Todd wants us to move to Kansas after he graduates but the tornado thing scares me ( and excites me a little too )
Kim! This is your cousin Rebecca. Your mom told me about your blog, so I thought I'd make a link to your on mine. Ours is welcometothewoodsfamily.blogspot.com. I'd love to keep in touch with you. I MISS you cause I haven't seen you in so many years, but I hope you're doing well. Your little one is so adorable, too!
Post a Comment