he is adorable! I know you and Steve had more fun with Gavin arround to spoil! that is the best part about parenthood spoiling the kids and blaming everyone else!
It looks like you guys had fun! Congrats on the baby boy!! I am Suzanne Bake, Dean's wife. I am not sure if you remember me or not. It has been a REALLY long time!! But I saw you on the deanhansenblog and thought I would say hi!
Kim, Gavin is so cute. I'm a loser emailer, but I was catchingup on your blog today . Its fun to see all of your family comings and goings. I don't seem to have your email so email me at woodwardcg@hotmail.com. Your cousin,Chris
Steven and I got married On April 17th 2004. We've moved 18 times since then, but we love it we've got to see alot of things that we might not have. We had a first baby in June of 2008. he is the light of our lives.
5 comments:
Isn't Christmas so much funner with kids around.
he is adorable! I know you and Steve had more fun with Gavin arround to spoil! that is the best part about parenthood spoiling the kids and blaming everyone else!
It looks like you guys had fun! Congrats on the baby boy!! I am Suzanne Bake, Dean's wife. I am not sure if you remember me or not. It has been a REALLY long time!! But I saw you on the deanhansenblog and thought I would say hi!
He is such a cute boy! I love his chunky cheeks, I just want to see him!
Kim,
Gavin is so cute. I'm a loser emailer, but I was catchingup on your blog today . Its fun to see all of your family comings and goings. I don't seem to have your email so email me at woodwardcg@hotmail.com. Your cousin,Chris
Post a Comment