Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First Hair Cut. Before and After

What I looked like before... Kinda Shaggie at 9 months old!!!!
Mom was so worried I wouldn't look like a baby anymore. I look so cool now.


That tickles!! What are you doin there?


I was so good the whole time..




All done don't take my cape I liked that.... They gave me a sucker I liked that:) All better.



7 comments:

Ken and Jan said...

He is such a good looking kid! We can't wait to see you guys, I've been counting down... FYI, only 4 more days!

Robin said...

Love your new look on your blog. Did not recognize Steven. I can't believe how big Gavin is. All grown up. You should come up for a visit. I can't seem to get out of Platte City these days.

Mom at Our House said...

Wow I can''t believe how long his hair is for 9 months. He looks like a stud both ways!

Petersen's said...

I love your wedding pic. it's fun to see that! now Gavin and Chasers have matching frohawks!Love you hope all is well! :)- give that baby a hug for me ( gavin not steve j/k) come see me too I miss you guys! :(

Jennifx said...

Are you sure he didn't get swapped at the hospital????

I think he's a little too cute for your genes!!!

dave

Ken and Jan said...

I have a bunch of cute pictures from visiting you guys, I will email them to you!

Eric and Sara said...

You need a box at the bottom of your posts that says adorable! this one definitely qualifies! Check out my blog for some fun news! eandsroberts.blogspot.com and tell Ken and his wife I say hello! Your kid is going to be the ladies man!