Love this stage in little ones. Congrats to your little Gavin!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are so sweet! I love getting to know people and reading about others through their blogs.. and I can't wait to get to know yours.. Now who's the crazy now?! lol
Steven and I got married On April 17th 2004. We've moved 18 times since then, but we love it we've got to see alot of things that we might not have. We had a first baby in June of 2008. he is the light of our lives.
6 comments:
He is looking Awesome!! Such a good walker!
He is doing awesome! Such a good walker!
Holy cow! What a big boy he is, I can't believe it! Yay, Gavin!
The video wouldn't work for me, but congrats to Gavin!
YEA GAVIN! that is soo much fun! but now is when mommy's work begins. :)
Love this stage in little ones. Congrats to your little Gavin!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You are so sweet! I love getting to know people and reading about others through their blogs.. and I can't wait to get to know yours.. Now who's the crazy now?! lol
Nice to meet you.
Post a Comment