I love his Mohawk it's getting longer... I forgot to fix the red eye on my camera and don't know how to do it after it's loaded on to our computer. Sorry.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Gavin's Crazy Hair
I love his Mohawk it's getting longer... I forgot to fix the red eye on my camera and don't know how to do it after it's loaded on to our computer. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHAT A CUTE BABY!
He his so cute, I am so happy that you guys finally had a baby (Be glad it is a boy they are easier.) I love the name Gavin. I wanted to name Benson, Gavin until I heard the name Benson and fell in Love with it. When was he born, and how much did he weigh?
I use to do Alexis' hair with a bow & a curl on top. Kind of like the cupie dolls. He looks so cute. I love it when people do there babies hair this way!
Kim he is adorable! I'm so glad you got your little bundle of joy! Congrats!
Mia says: "she didn't updateed it, ...she needs to." so now you have it from the mouth of a 5 year old. aren't children wonderful!
i am glad you are having fun with gavin, i used to do mia's hair like that only it would curl down like a braking wave, only because she had not enugh hair to do it any other way.
What a cutie! Congrats on the new baby. Hope all is well with all 3 of you.
Jen (sargent) Campbell
Post a Comment