Hey kim! I hope you still remember me, Emily! You look like your doing Great, and your little guy is so cute! Shoot me a note if you have a chance, I'd like to catch up!
Steven and I got married On April 17th 2004. We've moved 18 times since then, but we love it we've got to see alot of things that we might not have. We had a first baby in June of 2008. he is the light of our lives.
3 comments:
Cute Cute Baby Leslie say's he has woken up a bit. But still cute baby
My kids keep requesting to see his pictures. They think he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
Hey kim! I hope you still remember me, Emily! You look like your doing Great, and your little guy is so cute! Shoot me a note if you have a chance, I'd like to catch up!
Post a Comment