Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Mermory Lane
This is such a cute idea for a blog post and it will be kind of fun to see what people remember about Steven and me. I've seen this on a few blogs and it looks like fun, so here we go...Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I (or you and Steven) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Keep it going. Have fun with this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I rember tagging you months ago. kay that is not it. i rember going swimming almoast every daywith ya, for all one summer. Mia rembers "swim lessons" with you, what fun times!
of course the first thing that pops in to my mind is swimming. But Jen already stole that one so the next thing is I remember when we were going to do a big sleepover but are husbands thought we were crazy so we didn't do it.
who the crap is Ray.
I remember the toe sucking! OOHhhhhh Yeah!
it was before or after i had ben and you came over and we watched movies. it was fun. sounds dumb, but i though it was fun. I remember how you thought ben was so cute.
Post a Comment