This was Steven's Blessing Outfit. His late Grandma made it for him, but I think she really made it for Gavin because it didn't fit him. It fit's Gavin perfectly. Thanks Grandma Murdock. We got a smile for you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen. I love it. Did he get blessed in it,or did he have one of his own since that was dads?
Steven and I got married On April 17th 2004. We've moved 18 times since then, but we love it we've got to see alot of things that we might not have. We had a first baby in June of 2008. he is the light of our lives.
2 comments:
That is the cutest blessing outfit I have ever seen. I love it. Did he get blessed in it,or did he have one of his own since that was dads?
you are right, that is adorable! I hope that Sean will have something at least as cute... and not mint green (like his daddys)!
Post a Comment